OnePlus Nord 2 News: OnePlus’s affordable performance monster OnePlus Nord 2 showed itself. The beast will be with us very soon.
Chinese OnePlus is currently preparing to introduce its new phone. This model, which will be called OnePlus Nord 2, showed it in all its glory hours before the launch. It will come to mix the middle segment with the phone features that will be like OnePlus 9 in terms of design.
The phone will feature a 6.43-inch FHD+ resolution AMOLED display. This screen will likely support a refresh rate of 90 Hz. As you know, 90 Hz has become a standard in the middle segment. Under the hood, we will meet the Dimensity 1200, MediaTek’s Snapdragon 7 series killer processor. This model, which will be available with 8 GB RAM and 12 GB RAM options, will most likely support the RAM increase feature in software.
OnePlus’ new monster, which will compete with the high-end phones, will also be very ambitious about the camera. The back of the phone will have a 50 Megapixel main camera with Sony IMX766 sensor. The main camera will be accompanied by 8 Megapixel + 2 Megapixel lenses. On the front, a 32 Megapixel selfie camera will welcome us.
We think that this model, which will come out of the box with a 4,500 mAh battery with 65W fast charging support and Android 11 operating system, will be offered for sale in the $ 400 band.
OnePlus Nord 2 Features
- 6.43-inch Full HD + resolution AMOLED, HDR10+ support
- Dimensity 1200 processor unit with MediaTek’s 6nm manufacturing process
- 8GB RAM + 128GB and 12GB RAM + 256GB memory options
- 50 megapixel + 8 megapixel (ultra wide angle) + 2 megapixel macro lens with Sony IMX766 sensor
- 32 megapixel front camera
- 4,500mAh battery with 65W fast charging support
- Android 11 based OxygenOS 11.3 user interface