A new update has been released for the OnePlus Nord N10, one of the popular phones of the middle segment. We take a look at the details of the update.
The OnePlus Nord N10 continues to receive regular monthly updates. OnePlus has recently released a new update with the OxygenOS 10.5.10 version number for its phone, which has made a name for itself with its successful sales. OnePlus Nord was also the company’s first phone to receive a security fix this month.
The new update delivered over the OTA (network) is 550 MB in size. The new software, which includes the February Android security patches, further increases the GMS package to 2020.12, making the 5G network connection more stable. Also in the update details, “Corrections have been made in the description of some features.” The phrase is also included. If you own a OnePlus Nord smartphone, you can check for the latest update from the Settings menu.
OnePlus Nord N10 5G features
- 6.49-inch Full HD + (1080 x 2400 pixels) resolution LCD display with 90 Hz refresh rate, 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 8nm octa-core Snapdragon 690 (2GHz x 2 + 1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPU) processor, Adreno 619L GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Support for dual sim cards
- Android 10, Oxygen OS 10.5
- 64MP rear camera with f / 1.79 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f / 2.25 aperture, 2MP monochrome sensor and 2MP macro camera with f / 2.4 aperture
- 16 MP front camera with f / 2.05 aperture
- Rear mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 163 x 74.7 x 8.95mm; Weight: 190g
- 3.5mm headphone jack, stereo speakers
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- Warp Charge 30T fast charging 4,300 mAh battery