Chinese OPPO has finally unveiled the A15s model, which it has said to introduce for a while; more RAM and more storage!
Introduced with an affordable price tag in the middle of October, OPPO A15 has got the “s” mounted version, which we have been talking about twice. The A15s, which became official by the company today, offers more RAM and storage unlike the A15, and came to the fore with a minor improvement in the camera. And of course, new color options. Well new; But what does the old OPPO A15s promise? Let’s see …
Introduced with a 6.52-inch 720 × 1600 pixel HD + resolution IPS LCD-based display and powered by the MediaTek Helio P35 with a 12nm manufacturing process, OPPO A15s offers a single type of RAM and storage to users. The A15 model has 2GB / 3GB RAM and 32GB storage options, while this model has 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. Apart from that, while the A15’s front camera is at 5MP resolution, this figure rises to 8 in the A15s. In other words, the A15s’ front camera offers 8MP resolution.
Finally, while the A15 model comes in Dynamic Black only, two new color options are offered to the users in the A15s; Fantasy White and Rainbow Silver.
OPPO A15s Specifications
- 6.52 inch 720 × 1600 pixel HD + resolution IPS LCD screen
- Eight-core MediaTek Helio P35 chipset (4 x 2.35GHz Cortex-A53 + 4 x 1.8GHz Cortex-A53) with 12nm manufacturing process
- PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage
- microSD card support
- Android 10 operating system, ColorOS 7.2 interface unit
- Triple rear camera; 13 Megapixel f / 2.2 aperture main + 2 Megapixel f / 2.4 aperture + 2 Megapixel f / 2.4 aperture third rear camera
- 8 Megapixel front camera
- 4,230 mAh capacity battery with 10W fast charging support
- Dimensions: 164 x 75.4 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 175 grams
- Fingerprint sensor positioned on the back
- $ 156 price tag
- 3.5mm headphone jack