OPPO introduced its 5G-powered mid-segment phone today. This phone, called OPPO A53 5G, draws attention with its price of $ 300 as well as the features it offers.
OPPO A93 uses a 6.5-inch 2400 × 1080 resolution 90Hz LCD screen. The phone, powered by the eight-core Snapdragon 480 chipset, has 8 GB of LPDDR4X RAM.
This model, which comes with 128 GB and 256 GB internal storage, includes a triple camera setup. These cameras are positioned as 48MP f / 1.7 aperture main + 2MP depth sensor + 2MP macro lens f / 2.4 aperture.
When we go to the front, there is an 8MP f / 2.0 aperture camera. It comes with a 5,000 mAh capacity battery with 18W fast charging support.
OPPO A93 5G specifications
- 6.5-inch 2400 × 1080 resolution 90Hz LCD screen
- Octa-core Snapdragon 480 chipset (2GHz x 2 + 1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 540 CPUs)
- Adreno 619 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage
- 48MP f / 1.7 aperture main + 2MP depth sensor + 2MP macro lens f / 2.4 aperture
- 8MP f / 2.0 aperture front camera
- Dimensions: 162.9 × 74.7 × 8.4mm
- Weight: 188g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5.1GHz + 5.8GHz),
- Bluetooth 5.1, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000 mAh capacity battery with 18W fast charging support