OPPO Enco Free 2 News: OPPO announced a new wireless headset with the Reno 6 5G series phones. What does OPPO Enco Free 2 offer?
OPPO added a new TWS headset to the Enco Free series at the launch for the Reno 6 series. The new model, called OPPO Enco Free 2, includes significant improvements such as Active Noise Cancellation up to 42dB and audio supported by DYNAUDIO. This development also makes Enco Free 2 the second OPPO product, after OPPO ENCO X, to be supported by the popular Danish audio company.
The Enco Free2 brings an in-ear design unlike the semi-open design of its predecessor. The previous model wasn’t particularly great at noise isolation, but the Enco Free2 with its in-ear design and Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) solves that problem.
OPPO uses a 3-core chip in the headphone to provide excellent noise cancellation and states that the headphones can block noise up to 42dB. The company also underlines that Free 2 significantly isolates wind noise.
Enco Free 2, which can also be used as a camera shutter button on compatible OPPO phones, can play music for up to 4.5 hours with ANC on and up to 6.5 hours with ANC off. When it comes to the charging case, this time exceeds 30 hours.
OPPO Enco Free 2 Features
- Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity with AAC codec
- 10mm dynamic drivers
- Customized three-core high performance noise cancellation chip, 42dB maximum noise reduction.
- Transparency modes allow users to listen to ambient sounds in one click without removing their headphones
- Three-microphone call noise reduction with wind noise canceling algorithm
- Tap controls for music playback and voice assistant launch (Siri / Google Voice)
- Intelligent wear detection for automatic play and pause
- 94 ms low latency game mode
- Dust and waterproof (IP54)
- Case weight: 47.6g
- 41 mAh battery in the earbuds offers up to 6.5 hours of playback with ANC off and
- 4 hours with ANC on; 480 mAh battery in the box offers up to 30 hours of total battery life without ANC and up to 20 hours with ANC
- Enco Free2 comes out in black and white colors. The headset, which will be sold in China for the first time on June 5, has a price tag of 599 yuan / $ 94.