OPPO Find X3 Neo News: What kind of camera performance does the OPPO Find X3 Neo, one of the important representatives of the middle-upper segment, show. Here is the phone’s DxOMark score.
OPPO Find X3 Neo evaluated the camera of the smartphone. The phone, which has a 50 megapixel quad rear camera, is powered by the Snapdragon 865 processor.
The phone achieves 117 points in the photo rating and 103 points in the video rating. The overall score of Find X3 Neo was recorded as 115. With this result, Find X3 Neo took the 50th place in the general evaluation, and found itself in the 12th place among the devices in its segment. While the Galaxy S20 FE, Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21 Plus achieved this average score, the phone fell a few points behind the iPhone 11 and OnePlus 8 Pro.
Main Camera Features of OPPO Find X3 Neo
- Primary camera: 50 megapixel 1/1.56 inch sensor with 1 µm pixels, 24mm equivalent f/1.8 lens, OIS , PDAF , DOL- HDR
- Ultra wide-angle camera: 16-megapixel 1/3.09-inch sensor with 1 µm pixels, 14mm equivalent f/2.2 lens, fixed-focus lens with 123° field of view
- Telephoto camera: 13-megapixel 1/3.4-inch sensor with 1 µm pixels, 52mm equivalent f/2.4 AF lens
- Macro camera: 2-megapixel 1/5-inch sensor with 1.75 µm pixels, 22mm equivalent f/2.4 fixed-focus lens
- LED flash
- 2160p at 60/30fps, 1080p at 60/30fps, 720p at 60/30fps (4K 30fps tested)
While the Find X3 Neo gives beautiful colors in indoor and outdoor photography, it offers very high detail in photos. Again, the portrait mode is appreciated on the phone, and the level of video detail is quite high.
On the phone, whose photo exposure value is low in low light, high noise appears in low light video shots. One of the important cons of the camera is that the stabilization is ineffective while walking.