OPPO Reno 6Z 5G is now on the last level. The main features and price of the mid-segment smartphone have already been clarified.
There are almost no unknown details about the OPPO Reno 6Z 5G model, which will be introduced on July 21. The phone, which will be the fourth model in the OPPO Reno 6 series, will first target the Thai and Vietnamese markets. It’s too early to talk about the phone’s entry into the Turkish market, and there hasn’t been any development yet, even about the models of the Reno 6 series that were introduced last month.
Finally, the price of the Reno 6Z 5G has been revealed, with only a few days remaining to the launch date. The phone will be available in Vietnam for around $410. Let’s talk about the main features of the phone.
Main Features of OPPO Reno 6Z 5G
The phone will use a 6.43-inch Full HD + AMOLED display. The 60Hz scanning rate of the screen is the soft belly of the Reno 6Z 5G in our opinion. MediaTek’s octa-core Dimensity 800u processor will power the Reno 6Z 5G.
The memory unit will be 8GB RAM + 256GB, and the phone will have a 64-megapixel triple camera package. It is reported that there will be remarkable video recording modes such as portrait shine and portrait beauty, especially on the video side of the camera. Here are all the features of the Reno 6Z 5G…
- 6.43-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display, 60Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek Dimensity 800u chipset
- 8GB RAM, 256GB internal storage
- Fingerprint scanner embedded in the screen
- Android 11 based ColorOS 11 interface
- 64-megapixel (main) + 8-megapixel (Ultra wide-angle) + 2-megapixel (macro) triple rear camera
- 32 megapixel front camera
- 4,310 mAh battery, 30 watt fast charging