OPPO Reno 6Z News: You can now mark your calendars for the next member of the OPPO Reno 6 series. Let’s see what the OPPO Reno 6Z has to offer.
The Reno 6 series, which will soon appear globally, consists of three phones: Reno 6 5G, Reno 6 5G Pro and Reno 6 Pro Plus 5G. It has been officially confirmed that the last phone that the company will include in the series will be the OPPO Reno 6Z.
According to OPPO’s latest post, the phone will become official in Thailand on July 21 and will likely hit the shelves on the same day. MediaTek’s octa-core Dimensity 800u processor will power the phone, which will support 5G networks. The memory unit of the phone is 8GB RAM + 256GB, and the screen is 6.43 inches and Full HD + resolution. While the fingerprint scanner is located under the AMOLED-based screen, the panel unfortunately supports 60Hz scanning speed.
The Reno 6Z will have a 64-megapixel triple camera package on the back. The camera will have remarkable video recording modes, such as portrait shine and portrait beauty, especially on the video side.
Main Features of OPPO Reno 6Z
- 6.43-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display, 60Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek Dimensity 800u chipset
- 8GB RAM, 256GB internal storage
- Fingerprint scanner embedded in the screen
- Android 11 based ColorOS 11 interface
- 64-megapixel (main) + 8-megapixel (Ultra wide-angle) + 2-megapixel (macro) triple rear camera
- 32 megapixel front camera
- 4,310 mAh battery, 30 watt fast charging