PES 2022 News; It appeared with the PES 2022 Demo version, which football lovers have been eagerly waiting for. Details of the silently released demo are in our news.
Konami took a break from the rivalry between PES and FIFA last year, and instead of publishing PES 2021, it only offered a squad update. Stating that it will skip 2021 because it focuses on new generation consoles, Konami surprisingly came up with the PES 2022 Demo version today.
PES 2022 Demo released quietly for all platforms
The demo version released for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S consoles does not give much details about the game for now. Console owners do not need to have a PS Plus or Xbox Live Gold membership to try this demo. The icon of the game, however, remains unclear.
You can download and try the demo version, which is called New Football Game Online Performance Test, for free from MS Store and PS Store. This demo, which is approximately 8 GB in size, looks quite nice. I think Konami will release a game that rivals FIFA years later.
As you know, Konami cannot get team licenses from FIFA. In this version, the names of some teams will be different again. But the names and powers of the players will be real. Let’s see if Pro Evolution Soccer 2022, which is expected to be released in the last quarter of 2021, will make the players smile this time. According to our estimations, a demo version will come from the FIFA side at the end of summer and the FIFA 22 Demo will be playable in August.
PES 2022 Demo details
- Only a limited number of teams are available to play during this test. Each team has a 22-man roster, selected based on how many matches they have played and their total playing time.
- You don’t need to subscribe to PlayStation Plus or Xbox Live Gold to participate in online multiplayer games for this test.
- Cross-generational play is available between PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
- Cross-generation Multiplayer is available between Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and Xbox Series S.
- This game is currently under development, so unexpected bugs like crashes may occur.
- We may need to perform unscheduled maintenance during testing.
- Game data from this test cannot be migrated to the official launch version.
- You will not be able to play the beta test version of this game after the test period has expired.