The POCO F3 GT will strike fear with its features. POCO, Xiaomi’s independent brand, will soon release its new beast.
POCO has started counting the days for its new phone, the POCO F3 GT. It has emerged today that this phone, which has been officially announced to be powered by the MediaTek signed Dimensity 1200 chipset, will be introduced very soon. POCO, Xiaomi’s independent brand, released a video for its new beast today. The phone, which is expected to be introduced in August, is said to be available in the third quarter of 2021.
As you know, Redmi, the sub-brand of Xiaomi, came out with an affordable player phone in the past months. Announcing the Redmi K40 Gaming Edition, the company seems to market this model in the European market as POCO F3 GT. In terms of design, minor differences are expected in the new model. However, there is not the slightest leak about what these differences will be yet.
POCO’s new beast will feature a 6.67-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 with 120 Hz refresh. The monster, which will be available in 6 GB, 8 GB and 12 GB RAM versions, will have 128 GB and 256 GB versions on the storage side.
On the camera side, although this phone is a gaming phone, it is quite ambitious. There is a 64 Megapixel + 8 Megapixel + 2 Megapixel camera on the back of the phone and a 16 Megapixel Selfie camera on the front.
POCO F3 GT specifications
- 6.67-inch Full HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED display, HDR10+ display, 120 Hz refresh rate, up to 500 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 6nm octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1200 processor, ARM G77 MC9 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM / 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage, 12GB LPDDR4x RAM, 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Android 11 based MIUI 12.5
- Camera Features
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.65 aperture, LED flash
- 8MP 119° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture
- 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, JBL Audio quality certification, Dual speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 161.94x 76.93 x 8.3mm; Weight: 205g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5,065 mAh battery with 66W fast charging