POCO F3 GT launch date is approaching. The phone, which was previously approved by POCO, will be introduced in August. The features are already known.
The POCO F3 GT model is no longer a secret. According to the information received, the phone that POCO points to the third quarter for the introduction date is a few weeks away. The phone, which has recently gone through the certification process, will be introduced in the first half of August, according to a reliable source. In other words, the F3 GT will be official by August 15 at the latest.
POCO’s phone, which will blow the dust, will refer to the Redmi K40 Gaming Edition model in terms of technical features. The Redmi K40 Gaming Edition is already on sale in China, and even the phone, which received a price reduction, attracts great attention from users.
Of course, since there will be a brand change, there may be some pleasant touches to the POCO brand. One of them may be a “POCO” lettering written in large fonts on the back. We also expect the phone to debut with color options targeting youth. Let’s come to the main features of the F3 GT.
POCO F3 GT specifications
- 6.67-inch Full HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED display, HDR10+ display, 120 Hz refresh rate, up to 500 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 6nm octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1200 processor, ARM G77 MC9 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM / 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage, 12GB LPDDR4x RAM, 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Android 11 based MIUI 12.5
- Camera Features
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.65 aperture, LED flash
- 8MP 119° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture
- 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, JBL Audio quality certification, Dual speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 161.94x 76.93 x 8.3mm; Weight: 205g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5,065 mAh battery with 66W fast charging