POCO M3, one of the most prominent phones of the last period, shows a sales success that will make competitors jealous.
POCO M3, which took its place on the shelves in our country a few weeks ago, soon managed to enter the bestseller list in e-commerce stores. The phone sold more than 1.5 million copies in just two days in India, the second most populous country in the world. Anuj Sharma, POCO India Country Director, noted that the phone went on sale in India as of February 10, selling 1.5 million units, the biggest sales success since the brand became independent.
M3 is only sold through the Flipkart store in the country and is an important detail considering the sales success achieved.
POCO M3 main features
- 6.53-inch full HD + (2340 × 1080 pixels) 19.5: 9 LCD screen, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-core Snapdragon 662 process (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPU), Adreno 610 GPU
- 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM, 64GB (UFS 2.1) / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 10
- 48MP rear camera with f / 1.79 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth, 2MP 4cm macro camera with f / 2.4 aperture
- 8 MP front camera with f / 2.05 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Stereo speaker
- Dimensions: 162.3 × 77.3 × 9.6mm; Weight: 197g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery with 18W fast charging