Recent developments show that the POCO M3 Pro is on the way. So we take a look at what POCO’s new phone has to offer.
POCO M series phones with affordable prices are met with great interest in the countries where they are available for sale. The POCO M3 Pro model will soon be included in the phone series aimed at young users with a huge camera module in the rear and with vivid color options.
POCO M3 Pro Design and Features
The M3 Pro recently appeared in the FCC database in India with model number M2013K19PI. The model number in question is similar to the Redmi Note 10 5G model that was previously introduced in the country. This improvement means that the M3 Pro will be almost identical to the Note 105G in terms of specs.
As we mentioned at the beginning of our news, the POCO M series has created a unique style with its color options and rear camera design. We think this will continue with the M3 Pro. So we are likely to come across a design similar to the POCO M3. We will continue to convey as new developments about the phone emerge.
Redmi Note 10 5G specifications
- 6.5-inch full HD + (1080 × 2400 pixels) 20: 9 LCD screen, 90 Hz refresh, 500 nits peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm processor (Two 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + six
- 2GHz Cortex-A55 cores), Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Based on Android 11, MIUI 12 can be upgraded to MIUI 12.5
- Support for dual sim cards
- 48 MP rear camera with f / 1.79 aperture, LED Flash, 2 MP macro camera with 2 MP depth and f / 2.4 aperture
- 8 MP front camera with f / 2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 161.81 x 75.34 x 8.92 mm; Weight: 190g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000 mAh battery with 18W fast charge
Price of Note 10 with 5G support:
- 4GB RAM + 64GB storage for $ 199
- 4GB RAM + 128GB storage $ 229