The details of the POCO X3 GT smartphone have been revealed. The X3 GT, which is a full phone, is actually a familiar phone when looked at.
There are really interesting things going on on the Xiaomi front. Introduced in March, the Redmi Note 10 Pro has undergone some changes in hardware and design, as well as receiving 5G support as its country set foot in China. Now the same phone is re-opening to the global market and is under a different nomenclature. Yes, the POCO X3 GT is on the way, but we already know the twin brother of this phone.
According to an important source, the mid-upper segment smartphone Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G, which Xiaomi announced in China the other day, will be renamed under the POCO brand. The phone, which will be marketed as the X3 GT, may show some minor changes in the appearance (like writing a huge POCO logo on the back), but the hardware side will remain the same. The same source also stated that the Redmi K40 Gaming Edition will be marketed worldwide as POCO F3 GT. Now let’s come to the possible features of the X3 GT, which is the subject of our news.
Possible Features of POCO X3 GT
- 6.6-inch Full HD+ (2400 × 1080 pixels) LCD display, 20:9 aspect ratio, HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, up to 450nit brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 1100 processor up to 6GHz, ARM G77 MC9 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 based MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Camera Features:
- 64MP camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash
- 8MP 119° ultra-angle wide sensor with f/2.3 aperture
- 2MP 4cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera
- Side-mounted finger sensor, IR sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio, audio certification with JBL
- Splash Proof (IP53)
- Dimensions: 163.3 x 75.9 × 8.9mm; Weight: 193g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS / GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC 3.0
- 5000mAh battery with 67W fast charging