A new update for POCO X3 NFC has been released. The new update eliminates the annoying reboot problem on the phone.
A new update for POCO X3 NFC, one of the sub-brands of Xiaomi, POCO’s popular phone, has been released. The most annoying developments in the phone, which is struggling with some problems after Android 11, are random reboots. The update in question is reported to have eliminated this problem.
The update, which has the MIUI 22.214.171.124 RJGEUXM version number, is 198 MB and can be downloaded over the OTA (network). You can query the update that can be downloaded throughout Europe from the Settings menu on your phone. The update not only fixes the reboot bug, it also includes Google’s April security patch. In addition to these, the update brings a new notification bar, new settings and dark theme optimizations.
POCO X3 NFC features
- 6.67 inch IPS LCD display with 2400 x 1080p Full HD + resolution, 120 Hz screen scanning speed
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G chipset (2 × 2.3 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6 × 1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 6 GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128 GB internal storage
- 64MP main wide sensor Sony IMX682, 1 / 1.73 ” sensor, ƒ / 1.89, 1.6μm 4-in-1 Super Pixel, 6P lens, PDAF + 13MP ultra wide angle sensor, 119 ° FoV, / 2.2, 1.0μm + 2MP macro sensor, ƒ / 2.4, 1.75μm, 4 cm + 2MP depth sensor, ƒ / 2.4, 1.75μm rear camera
- 20MP f / 2.2 aperture front camera
- LiquidCool Technology 1.0 Plus – Expanded copper heatpipe + multiple graphite
- layers, CPU temperature reduction up to 6 ° C
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.1
- IP53 splash proof
- 5.160 mAh capacity battery with 33W fast charging support