Redmi K40 Gaming Edition, the cheapest player phone on the market, is on the agenda with an interesting price reduction. Let’s take a look at the new prices.
Redmi K40 Gaming Edition, the most affordable player phone on the market, is on the agenda with a surprise price reduction. The prices of the top versions of the phone, which has been on sale only in China until now and will be launched to the world under the name POCO F3 GT, are down.
Redmi lowered the price from $375 to $356 for the 12GB RAM + 128GB version of the player phone. For the 12GB RAM + 256GB version, the price has been lowered from $415 to $387. After the discounts to be applied for a limited time, the price of the phone has reached a much more attractive point.
The price reduction will almost explode the sales of the phone, which has already attracted great interest. Because Redmi recently announced that 70% of the users on the Redmi K40 gaming phone prefer the version with 12GB RAM on the phone.
Redmi K40 Gaming Edition features
- 6.67-inch Full HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED display, HDR10+ display, 120 Hz refresh rate, up to 500 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 6nm octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1200 processor, ARM G77 MC9 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM / 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage, 12GB LPDDR4x RAM, 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Android 11 based MIUI 12.5
- Camera Features
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.65 aperture, LED flash
- 8MP 119° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture
- 2MP telemacro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, JBL Audio quality certification, Dual speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 161.94x 76.93 x 8.3mm; Weight: 205g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5,065 mAh battery with 66W fast charging