Qualcomm Snapdragon Insiders News: The phone specially designed for members of the Qualcomm Snapdragon Insiders program was introduced. The box contents of the phone are full.
Qualcomm announced the first smartphone as part of the Qualcomm Snapdragon Insiders program, which has 1.6 million members worldwide. Developed by Asus, the phone takes the Asus Rog Phone 5 as a reference in terms of hardware features.
The Snapdragon Insiders phone uses a 6.78-inch Samsung-made AMOLED display with a 144Hz refresh rate and 2448 x 1080 resolution. This screen, which can reach 1200 nits brightness, is protected by Gorilla Glass Victus. The phone is powered by the Snapdragon 888 processor as expected. The memory unit has 16GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 512GB of UFS 3.1 storage.
On the back of the Snapdragon Insider phone is a 12-megapixel main, 12-megapixel ultra-wide angle and 8-megapixel telephoto camera with 3x optical zoom. OIS support is available on the main and telephoto cameras. Macro shots are also possible with the wide-angle camera. The front camera assigned to the phone for selfie shots is 24 megapixels.
Qualcomm ships the phone with dual stereo speakers with smart amps, and the phone is also one of the first phones to support Qualcomm’s Snapdragon Sound technology. The connectivity features of the device include Dual 5G SIM support, Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.2, Wi-Fi Direct and NFC. When we look at the back, the second generation Qualcomm 3D Sonic fingerprint scanner draws attention. There’s a flashing Snapdragon logo at the bottom of the browser, but we don’t know if it’s customizable.
The Snapdragon Insider phone packs a 4000mAh battery with support for Quick Charge 5 and 65W fast charging. The box includes a 65-watt adapter, a 1 m long USB-C to USB-C fast charging 5 cable, a 50 cm USB-C to USB-A cable for headphones, a case and premium Snapdragon branded wireless headphones. The Snapdragon Insiders smartphone has a price tag of $1,499 and will be available in August.
Features of Qualcomm Snapdragon Insiders Smartphone
- 6.78 inch Full HD + (2448 × 1080 pixels) resolution Samsung-made AMOLED display, 144 Hz scanning speed, 111.23% DCI-P3, 106.87% NTSC, 150.89% sRGB color gamut coverage, HDR10 and HDR10+ certified 1 nits to 800 nits outdoor readable brightness, 1,200 nits peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- 5nm octa-core Snapdragon 888 processor, Adreno 660 GPU
- 16GB LPDDR5 RAM, 512GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11
- Dual SIM (nano + nano) card support
- Camera Features
- 64MP rear camera with Sony IMX686 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, 4-axis optical image stabilization, Dual LED flash
- 12MP 1/2.55″ Sony IMX363 125˚ sensor ultra-wide camera, 4 cm Macro support, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP telephoto camera, 3x optical zoom, up to 12x total zoom, 4-axis optical image stabilization
- 8k video at 30fps, 4k at 60fps, 4K slow motion at 120fps, 1080p video recording at 240fps
- 24MP front camera
- USB Type-C audio, Dual Stereo Speakers (AAC SLS0916A-04 Front-Out Speaker + AAC 1216SLS Side-Out Sub-Speaker), Smart AMP (WDA8835)
- Qualcomm 3D Sonic Sensor second generation fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 173.15 x 77.25 x 9.55mm; Weight: 210g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax ( 2.4GHz / 5GHz / 6GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, Galileo(E1+E5a), QZSS(L1+L5), NavIC(L5) , USB Type-C, NFC
- 4000mAh battery with 65W HyperCharge fast charging, Quick Charge 5.0