The cheapest phone with a Snapdragon 888 processor, the rally GT 5G, has been on sale in China for a while. Recent developments show that the phone will open up to the world.
The realme GT 5G, which was introduced in mid-March and is only for sale in China so far, goes to the world. Recent developments show that the phone will be opened to more markets first in India and then more. Realme‘s CMO Francis Wong stated in a Q&A session at the Realme Community that they want to put their flagship phones for sale in India in May. The phone is scheduled to go on sale on May 4, likely to coincide with the company’s third anniversary celebration in India.
GT 5G has the feature of being the phone with the cheapest price among the phones with Snapdragon 888 processors. The 8GB / 128GB version of the phone has been on sale in China for $ 430, while the 12GB RAM / 256GB version has been on sale in China for $ 510 (leather version). Those who are curious about all the technical features can find them in the rest of our news.
Realme GT 5G features
- 6.43-inch full HD + (2400 × 1080 pixels) AMOLED display, 20: 9 aspect ratio, HDR10 +, 120 Hz refresh rate, 98% NTSC color gamut, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut
- 5 nm octa-core Snapdragon 888 processor, Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM / 128GB (UFS 3.1), 12GB LPDDR5 RAM / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11
- Dual SIM (nano + nano) card support
- 64MP Sony IMX682 sensor camera with f / 1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119 ° ultra-wide sensor with f / 2.3 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f / 2.4 aperture
- 16 MP front camera with f / 2.5 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner embedded in the screen
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, High Resolution Audio,
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 73.3 x 8.4mm (glass) / 9.1mm (leather); Weight: 186 g (glass) / 186.5 g (leather model)
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6e 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS / GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 65W Super Dart flash charge