Realme GT Master Edition 5G has been revealed in all its details. Realme is preparing another phone that we can call ambitious after GT 5G.
Everyone now knows that Realme is working on a new version of GT 5G. The latest leak reveals many developments about the phone. Realme GT Master Edition 5G, which will be one of the most ambitious models of the mid-upper segment, will be powered by Qualcomm’s octa-core Snapdragon 870 processor with 7nm production process. Let us remind you that Realme GT 5G, which is the older brother and will soon enter the Turkish market, has Snapdragon 888.
On the phone, we will see a 6.5-inch OLED display with Full HD + resolution and 90Hz scanning rate. One of the developments that makes the Realme GT Master Edition ambitious is its 4,500 mAh battery with 65 watt fast charging support.
Let’s come to the camera package of the phone. Here, unlike previous leaks, it is stated that the main camera has a resolution of 108 megapixels. The other two auxiliary rear cameras are 12 megapixels and 2 megapixels. The front-facing camera is 32 megapixels. The phone is expected to become official in July.
Main Features of Realme GT Master Edition 5G
- 6.55-inch Full HD+ resolution AMOLED display, 90Hz scanning rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset
- 4,500 mAh battery with 65 watt fast charging support
- 108-megapixel + 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel triple rear camera
- 32 megapixel front camera
- 12GB LPDDR4x RAM, 256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage
- Fingerprint scanner embedded in the screen
- Android 11 based Realme UI