realme GT Master Edition News: All details about the smartphone realme GT Master Edition, which will bring a new breath to the middle segment, have emerged. Here are all the developments…
Realme introduced the Realme GT 5G in China in March, and the phone was launched in Europe last month. On the other hand, the company is preparing a new version of the phone called the Master Edition. Realme GT Master Edition, which has been the subject of news for a while, has finally appeared with images. It is obvious that the phone, which is displayed in black and white colors, looks quite different from its older brother, the GT 5G.
Realme’s collaboration with Japanese designer Naoto Fukusawa once again will feature a 6.43-inch Full HD + Super AMOLED display. It continues indefinitely at the processor point where the phone will be powered. Some sources highlight the Snapdragon 778G, while others highlight the Snapdragon 870 processor.
The information came that the phone is 8 mm thick and weighs 174 grams. On the other hand, there is a 64-megapixel triple camera on the back. The phone will carry a 4,300 mAh battery with 65 watt fast charging support, and the front camera will be 32 megapixels.
The price of the phone, which was introduced shortly, is 399 € for the 8GB RAM + 128GB version, and 449 € for the 12GB RAM + 256GB option.
Realme GT Master Edition 5G Features
- 6.55-inch Full HD+ resolution AMOLED display, 90Hz scanning rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset
- 4,500mAh battery with 65W fast charging support
- 108-megapixel + 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel triple rear camera
- 32 megapixel front camera
- 12GB LPDDR4x RAM, 256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage
- Fingerprint scanner embedded in the screen
- Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0