Realme GT Master Edition Pro News; Very ambitious smartphones are coming from the Realme front. One of these models will be Realme GT Master Edition Pro with Snapdragon 888.
We already know that the brand is working on a new version of the same phone called the Master Edition. A new development shows that the company is also preparing the Realme GT Master Edition Pro model.
Let us remind you that the Realme GT Neo model with the Dimenstiy 1200 processor was previously included in the GT series. Currently, two models are mentioned in the Master Edition series. We already know the main features of Realme GT Master Edition. The Pro version will include more advanced features. Chief among these is the Snapdragon 888 chipset. The GT Pro Master Edition model will also feature a 120Hz display and a 108-megapixel rear camera. In addition to its powerful features, the biggest trump card of this phone is once again expected to be its price.
Let’s take a look at the features that will be included in the Realme GT Master Edition model, which has recently leaked many images.
- 6.55-inch Full HD+ resolution AMOLED display, 90Hz scanning rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset
- 4,500mAh battery with 65W fast charging support
- 108-megapixel + 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel triple rear camera
- 32 megapixel front camera
- 12GB LPDDR4x RAM, 256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage
- Fingerprint scanner embedded in the screen
- Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0