Realme GT Master Edition will be one of the sound phones of the last period. Realme announced the launch date of the highly anticipated phone.
Realme GT Master Edition, one of the most talked-about phones of recent days, will become official exactly one week later. Posters released by Realme today confirm that the phone will be introduced in China on July 21. Almost all the details about the design and technical features of the phone, which have recently appeared in the TENAA certification body in China, are known.
The phone, which will be powered by the Snapdragon 870 processor, comes with a curved screen unlike its older brother, Realme GT. RealmeGT Master Edition packs a triple camera on the back. The main camera will feature Sony’s 50-megapixel IMX766 sensor. Let us remind you that this camera is used in OnePlus 9 series and OPPO Find X3 Pro models.
One of the prominent developments on the phone, which will be equipped with a 6.55-inch Full HD + resolution 120Hz curved screen, will be a 4,500 mAh battery with 65-watt fast charging support. Although the price of the phone remains a mystery for now, it will continue Realme’s affordable pricing policy. Speaking of price, let us remind you once again that the cheapest smartphone with Snapdragon 888 processor is Realme GT. Again, this phone will officially enter the Turkish market.
Realme GT Master Edition Possible Features
- 6.55-inch Full HD+ (2400 × 1080 pixels) 120Hz curved OLED display
- Octa Core (1 x 3.2GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz) Snapdragon 870 processor, Adreno 650 GPU
- 8 GB LPDDR5 RAM / 128 GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 12 GB LPDDR5 RAM / 256 GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 based realme UI 2.0
- Dual sim card support
- 50MP rear camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, OIS+EIS, LED flash, 16MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Super linear Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 159.9×72.5×8mm; Weight: 185g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5, GPS (L1 + L5)/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 65W ultra-fast flash charging