Realme GT Neo broke sales record. The ambitious mid-segment phone with affordable prices was sold out as soon as it went on sale. How many adats did the phone sell in 10 seconds?
Realme GT Neo, the first phone to be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 1200 processor, broke a sales record. As explained before, the phone that first went on sale in China was sold out in seconds, yes you did not read it wrong. We take a look at the details of Xiaomi’s success, which makes even the sales it gets jealous.
Realme GT Neo Sales Units Are Unbelievable
The phone, accompanied by a 6.43-inch full HD + resolution 120Hz refresh AMOLED display, was launched in China. Considering the technical features and price, the GT Neo was expected to run out soon, but it was not expected that it would take seconds. It took only 10 seconds for the GT Neo to remain on the shelves. During this period, 50 thousand units of the phone, which generated 150 million dollars in revenue within seconds, were sold.
In the rest of our news, let’s remember once again the price and technical features of the GT Neo.
- 6GB RAM + 128GB storage $ 274
- 8GB RAM + 128GB storage $ 304
- 12GB RAM + 256GB storage $ 350
Realme GT Neo features
- 6.43-inch 2400 × 1080 resolution, 120 Hz refresh AMOLED display
- Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1200 6nm processor
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR5 RAM, 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- 64MP camera with f / 1.8 aperture, LED flash, Sony IMX682 sensor, 8MP 119 ° ultra-
- wide sensor with f / 2.3 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f / 2.4 aperture
- 16 MP front camera with f / 2.5 aperture
- In-screen fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, High Resolution Audio,
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 73.3 x 8.4mm; Weight: 179g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS / GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 50W fast charging 4.500mAh capacity battery