Realme GT Neo, one of the most ambitious mid-upper segment phones of the last period, reveals a sales success that its competitors will envy.
Realme GT Neo attracts great attention in China. The super mid-segment phone, which was put on sale as of April 8, sold more than 200 thousand units in just 20 days. As of today, another important milestone has been achieved for the phone, which is on sale at a budget-friendly price in addition to its muscular features.
According to the statement made by Realme, the phone managed to exceed the sales threshold of 500 thousand units only in China. It is currently unclear when GT Neo, one of the most important competitors of the Redmi K40 in its country, will appear globally.
Realme GT Neo Features
- 6.43-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 2400 × 1080 with 120 Hz refresh
- Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1200 6nm processor
- 6GB/8GB LPDDR5 RAM, 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Camera Features:
- 64MP camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, Sony IMX682 sensor,
- 8MP 119° ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.3 aperture,
- 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.5 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm headphone jack, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio,
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 73.3 x 8.4mm; Weight: 179g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS / GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4,500mAh battery with 50W fast charging
As for the price of the phone;
- 6GB RAM + 128GB storage $274
- 8GB RAM + 128GB storage $304
- 12GB RAM + 256GB storage $350