The price of Realme GT, the cheapest phone with Snapdragon 888 processor, has dropped. Snapdragon 888 phone at this price. Unbelievable…
There is a spate of discounts on smart phones. This time, the price of Realme GT, which is the cheapest phone with Snapdragon 888 processor, has been reduced in an interesting way. The starting price of the flagship phone, which Realme will be selling worldwide very soon, was at the level of 430 dollars. With the last discount, this price decreased to 385 dollars; In many countries, only a mid-segment phone can be purchased for this price.
It remains unclear whether the brand, which will soon launch the domestically produced smartphone Realme C21, will bring the flagship phone to Turkey. If the GT 5G model is offered for sale in our country, it is certain that it will attract great attention. Let’s take a look at the main features of this exciting phone.
Realme GT 5G features
- 6.43-inch full HD + (2400 × 1080 pixels) AMOLED display, 20: 9 aspect ratio, HDR10 +, 120 Hz refresh rate, 98% NTSC color gamut, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut
- 5 nm octa-core Snapdragon 888 processor, Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM / 128GB (UFS 3.1), 12GB LPDDR5 RAM / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano) card support
- 64MP Sony IMX682 sensor camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.3 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16 MP front camera with f / 2.5 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner embedded in the screen
- 3.5mm headphone jack, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio,
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 73.3 x 8.4 mm (glass) / 9.1 mm (leather); Weight: 186 g (glass) / 186.5 g (leather model)
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6e 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS / GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 65W Super Dart flash charge