realme narzo 30 4G News; After its 5G version, Realme has now come out with realme narzo 30 4G. The features of the affordable phone are listed in our news.
realme continues to pamper Android enthusiasts with its new phones. Adding the 5G version to the affordable narzo series, the company has now come up with realme narzo 30 4G. This phone, which will be sold at an incredibly affordable price of $ 170, seems to quickly find itself among the affordable monsters.
realme narzo 30 4G has a 6.5-inch LCD with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 with 90 Hz refresh. Powered by MediaTek’s Helio G95 chipset, the phone has Mali-G76 graphics unit. The phone, which will be available with 4GB RAM and 6GB RAM options, is available in 64GB and 128GB storage versions.
On the camera side, as in the 5G version, there is a 48 MP rear camera with f / 1.8 aperture, 2 MP Black and White portrait camera and a 2 MP 4 cm macro sensor with f / 2.4 aperture. A 16MP camera is also used on the front.
The phone, which comes with the Android 11 operating system, accompanies you all day long with its 5,000 mAh battery with 30W fast charging support.
realme narzo 30 4G specifications
- 6.5-inch LCD with 2400 x 1080 resolution with 90 Hz refresh
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G95 12nm processor (Dual 2.05GHz A76 + Hexa 2GHz A55 CPU)
- 900MHz Mali-G76 3EEMC4 GPU
- 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM, 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage / 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- 48 MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2 MP Black and White portrait camera and 2 MP 4 cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.1 aperture, Sony IMX471 sensor
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 162.35×75.46×9.45mm; Weight: 192g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4900mAh (minimum) battery with 30W Dart Charge fast charging