The introduction date of Realme Narzo 30 series phones is very close. We are looking at the details of the phones that will be introduced shortly.
Realme will be launching Realme Narzo 30 series phones in India very soon. The leading e-commerce store of the country, Flipkart, would satisfy many curiosities by unveiling the Narzo 30 Pro model before the launch.
The Narzo30 Pro 5G, which Realme CEO personally demonstrated, will use a 6.5-inch Full HD + resolution display with a refresh rate of up to 120Hz, as expected. The processor unit of the phone, which includes a 48 megapixel quad rear camera, will be an eight-core Dimensity 800U chipset from MediaTek.
Another development that stands out in the phone, whose main features are listed in the lower section, will undoubtedly be the price. The price we will learn at the launch will once again be budget-friendly in accordance with the strategy determined by the brand.
Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G main features
- 6.5-inch full HD + (2400 × 1080 pixels) resolution LCD display, 120 Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (4 x 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + 4 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPU) MediaTek Dimensity 800U (MT6873V) 7nm processor
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD) card support
- Android 10 with Realme user interface
- 48MP rear camera with f / 1.8 aperture, 8MP 119 ° ultra-wide angle lens with f / 2.3 aperture, 2MP 4cm macro camera with f / 2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f / 2.1 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Dimensions: 162.2 × 75.1 × 9.1mm; Weight: 194g
5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5,
- GPS / GLONASS / Beidou, USB Type-C
- 30W Dart Charge fast charging 5000 mAh battery