Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra News; The blogger who leaked the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra before its official presentation received a record penalty. The user also has to apologize to Xiaomi.
There are countless leaks and speculations about a phone before its official launch. In fact, you may be the person who leaked this image or information. However, if you have a confidentiality agreement with the relevant brand and you do not comply with it, this development can give you a headache. Just like the blogger who posted a review video for the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra before its official launch.
The user, who published the images and video of the phone on August 11, 2020, before the Mi 11 Ultra, one of the phones of the last year, was introduced, was sentenced to a serious fine after the lawsuit filed.
While the Chinese court decided on the lawsuit filed by Xiaomi, the blogger made a statement on the subject via his Weibo account. The user also states in the apology statement that he has to pay 1 million yuan ($155,000).
According to the famous blogger, the situation, that is, the publication of the video and images, did not happen intentionally. She reported that she left her computer at home and that her mother posted these images via her social media account. The mother also stated that she did not know that her son had signed a confidentiality agreement with Xiaomi.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra Technical Specifications
- 6.67-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio HDR10+ display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1120nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio , DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile processor, Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM / 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage, 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM / 256GB storage, 16GB LPPDDR5 RAM / 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Android 10 based MIUI 12
- Camera Features:
- 48MP rear camera with 1/1.32″ OV48C sensor, 1.2μm, f/1.85 aperture, OIS, 8P lens, LED flash
- 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 periscope telephoto lens, 10x optical zoom and 120x digital zoom, f/4.1 aperture, OIS
- 128° ultra-wide-angle lens with 20 megapixel F/2.2 aperture, 2x zoom and 1.4um for portrait
- 12 megapixel 1/2.6″ 2PD sensor
- 8k at 24fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 1080p
- 20 Megapixel front camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 162.38 × 75.04 × 9.45mm; Weight: 221.8g
- 5G SA / NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4,500mAh battery with 120W QC 5/PD3.0 wired, 50W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging