Redmi Buds 3 Pro News: This time Redmi has included an affordable wireless headset in its range. Here are the Redmi Buds 3 Pro price and features.
Redmi Buds 3 Pro, one of the newest earbuds from the Xiaomi group, has become official. As a matter of fact, we have already seen this headset with another name in China in June. Introduced in China last month, Mi AirDots 3 Pro is out of China as of today, and the headset is called Buds 3 Pro in other countries.
Equipped with 9mm drivers, the wireless headset has three microphones for active noise canceling. Thanks to the AI Scene Judgment feature, the headset can adjust the depth of adaptive noise cancellation up to 35 dB depending on the ambient noise the microphones pick up.
Offering an ultra-low latency of 69ms, Redmi Buds3 Pro comes with Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity and can provide simultaneous connection to two devices at the same time. The headset, which offers up to 28 hours of battery life with its charging case, comes out in black and gray.
Redmi Buds 3 Pro technical specifications
- Dual device pairing, Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity with AAC codec
- 9mm drivers tuned by Mi Audio Lab, 4 kinds of sound effects
- Active noise cancellation up to 35 dB with High, Balanced and Light modes and transparency mode
- 69ms Super Low Latency Game Mode
- ENC with three microphones that significantly reduces surrounding noise during a call
- Tap controls to start music playback and voice assistant (Siri / Google Assistant)
- Intelligent wear detection for auto play and pause
- Headphones: 25.4×20.3×21.3mm; Weight: 4.9g (Each)
- Dimensions Case: 65x48x26mm; Weight: 55g
- Water resistance (IPX4)
- 35mAh battery in earphone offers 6 hours (3 hours with ANC) battery life on a single charge, 470mAh battery in charging case offers 28 hours backup, Qi Wireless Charge, 3 hours use with 10 minutes charge
- Redmi’s new fully wireless headset carries a price tag of $ 60. However, the headset will be sold for $ 40 exclusively for the first sale.