Xiaomi’s sub-brand Redmi introduced its new pupil. The yet very fresh Redmi K40 was disassembled. Let’s see what does the Redmi K40 have?
The past day, Xiaomi’s sub-brand Redmi introduced the 2021 flagship series, namely the Redmi K40, K40 Pro and K40 Pro Plus models. While the launch is for China only, rumors say that at least one of them will be available globally under the Poco brand. In other words, the models in question will most likely come under the POCO brand in our country.
Just after the launch, the Redmi K40 has already been dismantled in China. Although the video is in Chinese, the images are sufficient for us to understand the interior of the model. If you wish, let’s take a closer look inside the Redmi K40 model without further ado.
Main Features of Redmi K40
- 6.67-inch Full HD resolution E4 AMOLED True Tone display with 120Hz scanning speed and 360Hz touch sensitivity. It has the DCI-P3 color gamut, HDR10 + and a maximum brightness of 1300 nits. Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Snapdragon 870 chipset
- 128GB and 256GB Memory UFS 3.1 support
- 8GB and 12GB RAM LPDDR5 support
- 48MP f / 1.79 Sony IMX582 main on rear, 5MP telephoto macro camera with 50mm focal length, 8MP 119 ° ultra wide angle third lens
- 20-megapixel selfie camera on the front
- Recording in 4K at 30 fps
- New features such as VLOG mode, Magic Clone, macro video recording
support for a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, NFC, Bluetooth 5.1, Wi-Fi 6, Dolby Atmos enabled stereo speakers, High-Resolution Audio and Wireless High-Resolution Audio
- 4,520 mAh battery power and 33W fast charging
- Android 11 and MIUI 12 interface