Redmi K40 Pro Plus, the most advanced model of the Redmi K40 series, is on sale as of today. Here are the price and main features of the phone …
The flagship smartphone of the Redmi K40 series has finally been launched in China: Chinese users will be able to purchase a 108-megapixel rear triple camera phone powered by the Snapdragon 888 processor from today. The only difference that distinguishes the Redmi K40 Pro Plus model from other K40 series phones is the camera unit. The K40 and K40 Pro feature a 64-megapixel main camera.
The Redmi K40 Pro + model has the largest memory option available. The 12GB RAM + 256GB model of the phone can be purchased for $ 570 as of today. It is currently unclear whether the phone will go on sale globally. Considering the difficulties in chip supply and the existence of the K40 Pro model, we think that the Pro + model will be limited to China. We wish we were wrong at this point. You can find all the features of the phone in the rest of our news.
Redmi K40 Pro Plus Specifications
- 6.67-inch Full HD resolution E4 AMOLED True Tone display with 120Hz scanning speed and 360Hz touch sensitivity. It is capable of DCI-P3 color gamut, HDR10 + and a maximum brightness of 1300 nits. Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Snapdragon 888 chipset
- 128GB and 256GB Memory UFS 3.1 support
- 8GB and 12GB RAM LPDDR5 support
- 108MP main f / 1.75 1 / 1.52 50 Samsung ISOCELL HM2 sensor, 5MP telephoto macro camera with 50mm focal length on the rear, 8MP 119 ° ultra wide angle third lens
- 20-megapixel selfie camera on the front
- Recording in 4K at 30 fps
- New features such as VLOG mode, Magic Clone, macro video recording
- support for a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, NFC, Bluetooth 5.1, Wi-Fi 6, Dolby
- Atmos enabled stereo speakers, High-Resolution Audio, and Wireless High-Resolution Audio
- 4,520 mAh battery power and 33W fast charging
- Android 11 and MIUI 12 interface