Redmi K40 Pro News: The flagship model of Redmi with Snapdragon 888, Redmi K40 Pro, gives an eye to its competitors with its discounted price.
Redmi K40 Pro family came from Redmi, which is a sub-brand of Xiaomi, in the past months. The phone, which is in the flagship segment with the Snapdragon 888 chipset, has managed to attract attention with its affordable price. The phone, which was sold for 2.999 yuan in China, received a serious discount today. The phone, which started to be sold for 2,799 yuan after the discount, also took the title of the most affordable flagship of the market after this discount.
The phone has a 6.67-inch 2400 x 1080 resolution, 120 Hz refreshed AMOLED display, Snapdragon 888 chipset 8 GBB RAM, 33W fast charging supported 4,520 mAh capacity battery. On the camera side, this model offers very satisfying features.
On the back of the device, there is a 64MP main with f/1.79 aperture + 8MP 119° ultra wide-angle lens with f/2.4 aperture + 5MP telemacro camera with f/2.4 aperture. On the front, a 20MP selfie camera welcomes us.
Redmi K40 Pro features
- 6.67 inch Full HD resolution E4 AMOLED True Tone display with 120Hz scanning rate and 360Hz touch sensitivity. It is capable of DCI-P3 color gamut, HDR10 + and a maximum brightness of 1300 nits. Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Snapdragon 888 chipset
- 128GB and 256GB Memory UFS 3.1 support
- 8GB and 12GB RAM LPDDR5 support
- Rear 64-megapixel f / 1.79 Sony IMX686 main, 5MP telephoto macro camera with
- 50mm focal length, 8MP 119-degree ultra-wide angle third lens
- 20 megapixel selfie camera on the front
- Recording in 4K at 30 fps
- New features such as VLOG mode, Magic Clone, macro video recording
support for a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, NFC, Bluetooth 5.1, Wi-Fi 6, Dolby
- Atmos enabled stereo speakers, High-Resolution Audio, and Wireless High-Resolution Audio
- 4,520 mAh battery power and 33W fast charging
- Android 11 and MIUI 12 interface