The Redmi K40 design, introduced today, made a splash with its technical features and price. An unobtrusive feature of the phone will also bring a lot of noise.
Redmi made a show of strength at the event held in China today. This time, three phone announcements were made under the Redmi K40 series. While the Plus model managed to stand out with its 108 megapixel camera, the K40 model also attracted attention with its superior features and budget-friendly price.
The K40 model announced by Redmi today has a 4,520 mAh battery with 33 watt fast charging support. Although the 33 watt fast charging did not satisfy the users in the first place, the first test results were obviously surprised us. A video released by the company shows that the Redmik40 charges faster than the Huawei Mate 40 Pro. Moreover, the Mate 40 Pro has two-fold, 66-watt fast charging support.
Redmi K40 Manages to Overtake Mate 40 Pro
Mate 40 Pro’s 4.400 mAh battery is fully charged in 50 minutes and 40 seconds with 66 watt fast charging. With the support of 33 watts of fast charging of the Redmi K40, it can fill the 4,520 mAh battery in 50 minutes and 12 seconds. According to the information received, Redmi uses MI-FC fast charging technology and new generation high efficiency charging chips in the K40 series and these chips can charge smartphones faster even at lower watts. In the lower section, you can take a look at the video published by Redmi.
Redmi K40 specifications
- 6.67-inch Full HD resolution E4 AMOLED True Tone display with 120Hz scanning speed and 360Hz touch sensitivity. It is capable of DCI-P3 color gamut, HDR10 + and a maximum brightness of 1300 nits. Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Snapdragon 870 chipset
- 128GB and 256GB Memory UFS 3.1 support
- 8GB and 12GB RAM LPDDR5 support
- 48MP f / 1.79 Sony IMX582 main on rear, 5MP telephoto macro camera with 50mm focal length, 8MP 119 ° ultra wide angle third lens
- 20 megapixel selfie camera on the front
- Recording in 4K at 30 fps
- New features such as VLOG mode, Magic Clone, macro video recording
support for a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, NFC, Bluetooth 5.1, Wi-Fi 6, Dolby
- Atmos enabled stereo speakers, High-Resolution Audio and Wireless High-Resolution Audio
- 4,520 mAh battery power and 33W fast charging
- Android 11 and MIUI 12 interface
- 6GB RAM / 128GB: 1999 yuan / $ 309
- 8GB RAM / 128GB storage: 2199 yuan / $ 340
- 8GB RAM / 256GB storage: 2499 yuan / $ 387
- 12GB RAM / 256GB storage: $ 2,699 yuan / $ 418 12 GB RAM + 256 GB $ 418 early order price is set at $ 387