The iQOO Neo 5 5G, which is shown as one of the popular phones of the last period, is on sale. We take a look at the price and features of the phone.
Vivo’s sub-brand iQOO recently announced the official announcement of the middle upper segment phone iQOO Neo 5 5G. The iQOO Neo5 5G, which will be the direct competitor of the Redmi K40, has a slightly higher price tag than its competitor.
The Snapdragon 870 processor powers the phone, which is accompanied by a 6.62-inch screen with Full HD + resolution and 120Hz scanning speed. The 48-megapixel triple camera is featured on the back of the phone. This battery comes from 0 to 100% in just 30 minutes, thanks to 66 watt super flash fast charging. The phone, whose features we have listed in detail in the lower section, took its place on the shelves with three different memory options.
- 8GB RAM + 128GB storage for $ 384
- 8GB RAM + 256GB storage $ 415
- 12GB RAM + 256GB storage for $ 460
iQOO Neo 5 5G Features
- 6.62-inch Full HD + (2400 × 1080 pixels) resolution 20: 9 aspect ratio AMOLED display, HDR10 +, 120 Hz refresh rate, 105% NTSC color gamut, up to 1,300 nits brightness
- 7nm octa-core Snapdragon 870 processor, Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM / 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 8GB / 12GBLPDDR5 RAM
- 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- OriginOS based on Android 11
- Dual SIM (nano + nano) card support
- 48MP camera with IMX598 sensor, f / 1.79 aperture, LED flash, OIS, 13MP 120 ° ultra-wide sensor with f / 2.2 aperture, 2.5cm macro support, 2MP mono sensor with f / 2.4 aperture
- 16 MP front camera with f / 2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor embedded in the screen
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Hi-Fi sound
- Dimensions: 163.34x 76.37x 8.43mm; Weight: 196 g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS / GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4.400 mAh battery with 66W super flash fast charging