Redmi Note 10 5G model, which Redmi sold in China, is coming for the European market.
Xiaomi introduced and launched the Redmi Note 10 5G model for its homeland, China, in recent months. Redmi, which postponed its launch for the European market, came out with an official announcement today. According to the statement from Redmi, this performance monster will be available on the European market on May 26, 2021.
The phone, which comes with a 6.5 inch sized 1080 x 2400 resolution 90 Hz refreshed LCD screen, gets its power from MediaTek’s Dimensity 700 chipset. The phone, which comes with 4 GB of RAM, has 64 GB and 128 GB storage versions. On the camera side, Redmi is quite ambitious compared to its price.
On the back of the phone is a 48 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP resolution and in front of it there is an 8 MP resolution camera installation. The phone, which comes out of the box with MIUI 12-based Android 11 and a 5,000 mAh battery with 18W fast charging support, is expected to be available in the 200 euro band.
Redmi Note 10 5G specifications
- 6.5-inch full HD + (1080 × 2400 pixels) 20: 9 LCD screen, 90 Hz refresh, 500 nits peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Eight-core MediaTek Dimensity 700 with 7nm manufacturing process (Two 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + six 2GHz Cortex-A55 cores), Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Based on Android 11, MIUI 12 can be upgraded to MIUI 12.5
- Support for dual sim cards
- 48 MP rear camera with f / 1.79 aperture, LED Flash, 2 MP macro camera with 2 MP depth and f / 2.4 aperture
- 8 MP front camera with f / 2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 161.81 x 75.34 x 8.92 mm; Weight: 190g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000 mAh battery with 18W fast charge