Redmi Note 10 price hiked for the second time. Let’s see how the second increase in the price of the affordable phone will affect other markets.
Xiaomi has increased the price of its popular phone Redmi Note 10 for the second time. It is a matter of curiosity how this second price increase in India, the production center of the Note 10 series, will reflect on global prices in the future. How much has the Redmi Note 10 price increased? Let’s take a look at the latest developments.
Redmi Note 10 Price Increases Once Again
Redmi Note 10 appeared in two versions in India in March, 4 GB RAM + 64 GB storage and 6 GB RAM + 128 GB. Both models are priced at Rs 11,999 (~$161) and Rs 13,999 (~$188) respectively. With the increase in early June, prices were increased to $168 and $195. With the last hike, the price of the 128GB model has increased to $201. The price remains the same for the 64GB model.
Redmi Note 10 features
- 6.43-inch Full HD+ (1080 × 2400 pixels) 20:9 AMOLED display, 1100 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.0 GHz Octa Core Snapdragon 678 64-bit 11nm processor, Adreno 612 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM / 64GB (UFS 2.2) storage, 6GB LPDDR4X RAM / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB via microSD
- Android 11 based MIUI 12 can be upgraded to MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD) card support
- 48MP rear camera with 1/2″ Sony IMX582 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, LED Flash, 8MP 118° ultra-wide sensor, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera
- 13MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm headphone jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res audio
- Water resistance (IP53)
- Dimensions: 160.46 × 74.5 × 8.3mm; Weight: 178.8g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging