Redmi Note 10, the new favorite of Redmi, the sub-brand of Xiaomi, came to the fore with a price increase. The price of the phone has increased three times in three months.
Redmi Note 10, the popular phone of Chinese Xiaomi in a short time, continues to come up with the news of price increase. The phone, which received its second raise in two months in the past weeks, received another raise in its third month. This phone, which is the new player of the middle segment, was available for sale for $ 160 when it came out. Afterwards, the price of this phone increased to 168 dollars. With the last hike, this price was in the band of 175 dollars.
Today, the phone received another raise in India and started to be sold at $ 188. It is not yet known why Redmi made this price increase. It was already predicted that phone prices would increase due to the chip crisis affecting the world. However, this prediction was for the new phones. Probably, Chinese Xiaomi will increase its phones, which it has offered for sale in the last 1 year, so sweetly that it will not be affected by the semiconductor crisis.
Returning to the phone, this model has a 6.43-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 × 2400. Powered by the Snapdragon 678 chipset, the phone has versions with 4 GB of RAM and 6 GB of RAM. Storage is available in 64GB and 128GB versions.
On the camera side, there is a 48MP main camera with Sony IMX582 sensor at the back, an 8MP 118 ° ultra-wide sensor, a 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera, and a 13MP camera on the front. It is difficult to predict whether the phone, which comes out of the box with Android 11 and a 5,000 mAh battery with 33W fast charging support, will get another raise.
Redmi Note 10 features
- 6.43-inch Full HD+ (1080 × 2400 pixels) 20:9 AMOLED display, 1100 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.0 GHz Octa Core Snapdragon 678 64-bit 11nm processor, Adreno 612 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM / 64GB (UFS 2.2) storage, 6GB LPDDR4X RAM / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB via microSD
- Android 11 based MIUI 12 can be upgraded to MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD) card support
- 48MP rear camera with 1/2″ Sony IMX582 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, LED Flash, 8MP 118° ultra-wide sensor, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera
- 13MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm headphone jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res audio
- Water resistance (IP53)
- Dimensions: 160.46 × 74.5 × 8.3mm; Weight: 178.8g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging