Redmi’s new phone, which we are waiting impatiently for sale, is out of the box with Redmi Note 10 Pro. So what’s in the phone box?
Xiaomi started promoting Redmi Note 10 Pro from its official Twitter account. Note 10 Pro, one of the best price performance phones of the last period, will start collecting pre-orders in China as of today. Final sales will start on March 17th.
Xiaomi’s share for the phone includes the content of the box. We know that some manufacturers have recently removed the charger from the box. In fact, Xiaomi was included in this trend with the Mi 11 model. So what’s in the Note 10 Pro’s box?
Xiaomi fortunately does not seem to have removed the charger from the phone’s box. In the middle segment phones, such a move will hurt sales a lot for now. In addition to the phone, the phone’s box includes a 33-watt charger, USB Type-C cable and a transparent silicon case.
Main features of Redmi Note 10 Pro
- 6.67-inch Full HD + (1080 × 2400 pixels) 20: 9 AMOLED display, HDR10 +, 1200 nit brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 120 Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (2.3GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 470 CPU) Snapdragon 732G 8nm processor, Adreno 618
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM / 64GB (UFS 2.2) storage, 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM /
- 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Based on Android 11, MIUI 12 will be upgraded to MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with Samsung ISOCELL GW3 sensor, LED Flash, 8MP 120 ° ultra-wide sensor, 2MP depth and 5MP telemacro camera
- 16 MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res audio
- Water resistance (IP52)
- Dimensions: 164.5 × 76.15 × 8.1mm; Weight: 192g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz, Bluetooth 5, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou, USB Type-C
- 33W fast charging 5020mAh battery
- 6GB RAM + 64GB storage $ 220
- 6GB RAM + 128GB storage $ 233
- 8GB RAM + 128GB storage $ 261