Redmi Note 10 Pro has already received its first update as soon as it is available for sale. Xiaomi is advancing camera performance with the first update.
Xiaomi’s new phones, the Redmi Note 10 Pro and Note 10 Pro Max, started receiving their first updates shortly after they went on sale. When we look at the details of the update, we see that Redmi has set the camera on the target in the first place.
The update, which bears the MIUI 220.127.116.11 version number, increases the performance of the camera as well as the stability of the application. After the update, the security level of the phones continues to remain in February 2021. If no problems are detected in the update, which is gradually released for distribution, it will be presented to a wider audience.
Redmi Note 10 Pro Features
- 6.67-inch Full HD + (1080 × 2400 pixels) 20: 9 AMOLED display, HDR10 +, 1200 nit brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 120 Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (2.3GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 470 CPU) Snapdragon 732G 8nm processor, Adreno 618
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM / 64GB (UFS 2.2) storage, 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Based on Android 11, MIUI 12 will be upgraded to MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 108MP main camera with f / 1.9 aperture Samsung HM2 sensor, LED Flash, 8MP 120 ° ultra-wide sensor, 2MP depth and 5MP telemacro camera
- 16 MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res audio
- Water resistance (IP52)
- Dimensions: 164.5 × 76.15 × 8.1mm; Weight: 192g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz, Bluetooth 5, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou, USB Type-C
- 33W fast charging 5020mAh battery