New updates for the Redmi Note 10 series models have been released.
The first update for the Redmi Note 10 series phones was released on March 10. Note 10 Pro, Note 10S, Note 10 and Note 10 5G models have started to receive a brand new update in the countries where they are available for sale.
Redmi Note 10 specifications
- 6.43-inch Full HD + (1080 × 2400 pixels) 20: 9 AMOLED display, 1100 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 678 64-bit 11nm processor, Adreno 612 GPU
4GB LPDDR4X RAM / 64GB (UFS 2.2) storage, 6GB LPDDR4X RAM / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Based on Android 11, MIUI 12 can be upgraded to MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD) card support
- 48MP rear camera with 1/2 ″ Sony IMX582 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, LED Flash, 8MP 118 ° ultra-wide sensor, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera
- 13 MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res audio
- Water resistance (IP53)
- Dimensions: 160.46 × 74.5 × 8.3mm; Weight: 178.8g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5,000 mAh battery with 33W fast charging