Redmi Note 10S News: Redmi’s affordable monster, Redmi Note 10S, emulates the iPhone 12 with its new color. The new color of the phone looks quite provocative.
Redmi, the sub-brand of Xiaomi, has appeared with its affordable phone, the Redmi Note 10S, which has made a lot of noise in the past months. The phone, which came in Onyx Grey, Pebble White and Ocean Blue color options at its debut, has gained its new color today. Emulating Apple, which introduced the purple color for the iPhone 12, Redmi will be very provocative with its new color. Announcing the variant called Starlight Purple, Redmi will soon launch this color in the European market. We can say that the Starlight Purple color, which looks very nice, is better than the purplish color of the iPhone 12.
With the new color of Note 10S, there is no change in features. The phone has a 6.43-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400. At the heart of the phone is the MediaTek signed Helio G95 chipset. In the RAM section, there are 6 GB RAM and 8 GB RAM options.
There is a 64 Megapixel + 8 Megapixel + 2 Megapixel + 2 Megapixel camera setup on the back and a 13 Megapixel camera setup on the front. We think that this phone, powered by a 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging support.
Redmi Note 10S features
- 6.43-inch AMOLED display with 1080 x 2400 resolution
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio G95 12nm chipset
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM / 64GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 11 based MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 64-megapixel rear main camera, 8MP 118-degree ultra-wide sensor, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera
- 13MP front camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm headphone jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res audio
- Splash proof (IP52)
- Dimensions: 160.46 × 74.5 × 8.3mm; Weight: 178.8 grams
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB
- 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging