Redmi, the sub-brand of Xiaomi, will soon appear with the Redmi Note 10T 5G. The phone’s features have already been revealed.
Xiaomi launched the Redmi Note 10 series in the global market in March of this year. The company, which also offered the Note 10, 10S, 10 Pro and 10 Pro Max for sale in India, also introduced the Redmi Note 10T 5G model in the global market. The Chinese company is now preparing to renew this model specifically for the Indian market. The company officially announced today that it will be announcing a new phone with the slogan “Fast and Futuristic”.
Xiaomi had recently launched the POCO M3 Pro 5G in India, which is very similar to the specs of the Redmi Note 10 5G, saving the different POCO design. Now, the Chinese company will introduce another variant with similar features. Redmi India is expected to make major design changes in the new model, especially with a design that does justice to its futuristic motto.
The phone is said to feature MediaTek’s Dimensity 700 chipset with a 5G modem. With the ARM Mali-G57 GPU, the phone, which will provide a smooth experience in mobile games, will have a 6.5-inch LCD screen with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 with 90 Hz refresh. On the front, an 8 Megapixel selfie camera will welcome us.
This phone, which is expected to come with 4 GB RAM and 6 GB RAM options, will have a 48 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP rear camera setup. It should be noted that the phone, which will come out of the box with 18W fast charging support, 5,000 mAh capacity battery and Android 11, will be exclusive to the Indian market in the first place. Let’s see if the Redmi front can offer a futuristic design as it says in terms of design.
Redmi Note 10T 5G Features
- 6.5-inch Full HD+ (1080 × 2400 pixels) 20:9 LCD display, 90 Hz refresh rate, 500 nits peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 7nm octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 700 process (Two 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + six 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs), Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- With 4GB LPDDR4X RAM / 64GB (UFS 2.2) storage, 6GB LPDDR4X RAM / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB via microSD
- Android 11 based MIUI 12
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED Flash, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm headphone jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 161.81 x 75.34 x 8.92mm; Weight: 190g
- Dual 5G (5G NSA: n1/n3/n40/n77/n78, 5G SA: n78 bands), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging