Redmi Note 8 Pro has started receiving the MIUI 12.5 update. The update for the popular smartphone will be rolled out to the world very soon.
Xiaomi has started to distribute the MIUI 12.5 update for Redmi Note 8 Pro, one of the most popular smartphones in its 11-year history. Redmi Note 8 Pro, which was introduced in August 2019, debuted with Android 9 Pie and MIUI 10 at that time. The phone received Android 10, MIUI 11 and MIUI 12 updates in the process.
As for the MIUI 12.5 update; The phone has only started receiving the update in China for now. The new software, which also brings Android 11, has MIUI v184.108.40.206.RGGCNXM version and is in stable beta status. In other words, a third of Redmi Note 8 Pro users in China can download the update. The stable version will be released in early July. Before long, Note 8 Pro users around the world will start using Android 11 / MIUI 12.5 version this time.
What Does Redmi Note 8 Pro MIUI 12.5 Update Bring?
- More stable system interface
- Faster and less memory consuming system (35% faster, 25% less battery)
- Boosts computing power – 20 times more processing power
- It adds a new MIUI light cone motion effect architecture. This also greatly enhances the full scene animation experience.
- It adds real-life feedback, creates a rich tactile library, and also provides a natural tactile experience.
- Adds specially designed system sound effects for dual speakers
- MIUI 12.5 update adds a new Snow Mountain Super Wallpaper
- Adds third-party fonts to support infinite thickness adjustment
- It also optimizes personalized functions such as wallpaper, animation and sound of the collection system.
- Seamless collaboration between mobile phones and computers
- Adds fuzzy positioning based on different privacy technology to protect your location information
- New app store, each app comes with its own privacy instructions
- New privacy risk detection
- Add album images to prevent accidental deletion