For Redmi Note 8 Pro, one of the most popular phones of recent years, both Android 11 and MIUI 12.5 update have been released.
Another expected update for the Redmi Note 8 Pro, which was released two years ago with the Android 9 Pie and MIUI 10 version, has been released. Moreover, phone owners enjoy double updates. The latest update includes both Android 11 and MIUI 12.5.
Xiaomi has started rolling out the Android 11-based MIUI 12.5 update for the global version of the popular phone. The update, bearing the MIUI v 220.127.116.11.RGGMIXM version number, is 2.2 GB in size. We recommend using the Wi-Fi connection for the download processor. Let’s say that the update is distributed gradually and it will take a couple of weeks to reach all users. Now let’s take a look at the details of the update released for the Redmi Note8 Pro.
What’s New With Redmi Note 8 Pro MIUI 12.5 Update
- New: Response to gestures is now instant.
- New: With 20x more processing power, there is now very little limit to what you can see on your screen.
- New: Any phone becomes faster after upgrade with custom device model settings.
- Optimization: MIUI has become lighter, faster and more durable.
- Android Security Patch updated to June 2021. Increased system security.
- A new animation frame makes the movement more realistic.
- The new UI design focused on visualization and making your interaction with the device more realistic.
- You can now see which apps are accessing your clipboard and control access.
- Using approximate location adds points to privacy protection.
- New: You can now independently manage sensitive permissions and related app behavior.
- The behavior of web pages is also now monitored, helping you prevent unwanted and malicious actions.
- Now it’s up to you who can monitor your online behavior and when.
- All apps now come with a security notification from GetApps.
- Privacy risk scanner.
- Control which apps access and delete items in your Gallery.
- A comprehensive overview of all sensitive permissions.
- You will be notified each time high-risk permissions are used and you will be able to block related actions.
- A completely new privacy protection page.
- New: Create mind maps with complex structures.
- New: New tools for scribbling and sketching.
- New: Press and hold a drawing to automatically adjust the contours.
- New: Gesture shortcut now lets you create notes, tasks, and quotes anywhere.
- New: Saves quotes, text, URLs and images to Notes with a few simple taps.
- New: Dynamic layouts take typography in Notes to a new level.
- Brand New Notes.