The Samsung Galaxy A22, which is expected to attract great attention, went on sale a month after its introduction.
As expected, the 4G version of the Samsung Galaxy A22 5G smartphone, which was introduced a month ago, is also on sale. The smartphone, which Samsung introduced to Indian consumers in the first place, will be offered for sale in many markets.
The European prices of the Galaxy A22, which was offered for sale at a price of 18,499 INR (about $ 250), were also clarified recently. Accordingly, the 4GB RAM + 64GB storage version of the phone will cost 209 €, and the 4GB RAM + 128GB option will carry a price tag of 229 €.
Samsung Galaxy A22 technical specifications
- 6.4-inch HD+ (1600 x 720 pixels) resolution 20:9 Infinity-U Super AMOLED display, 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 12nm processor with 12nm manufacturing process (2 x2GHz Cortex-A75 + 6 x 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs), ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM – 64GB /128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, 6GB LPDDR4x RAM / 128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB via microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11, OneUI 3.1
- Camera Features:
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, OIS, LED flash
- 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 2MP depth camera
- 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 13MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm headphone jack, Dolby Atmos audio
- Samsung Pay
- Dimensions: 159.3 x 73.6 x 8.4mm; Weight: 186g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging