The Samsung Galaxy A52 continues to receive full bridle updates. The last June update was released for the phone.
Samsung has started to quickly roll out the June 2021 security update to its smartphones. Galaxy S21 series, Galaxy S20 series, Galaxy S10 series, Galaxy Fold, Galaxy Z Flip, Galaxy Z Flip 5G, Galaxy A71 and Galaxy A52 5G have received the most up-to-date security fixes.
According to the news on the SamMobile site, the update can be downloaded via OTA (network) in the Caucasus region and Ukraine.
Samsung Galaxy A52 specifications
- 6.5-inch FHD+ (1080 × 2400 pixels) Super AMOLED display with 90 Hz refresh rate, 800 nits brightness
- 8nm octa-core Snapdragon 720G processor, Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB RAM / 128GB internal storage, 8GB RAM / 256GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 11 based Samsung One UI 3.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD) card support
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 12MP ultra wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor and 5MP macro camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner embedded in the screen
- Samsung Pay payment method
- 3.5mm headphone jack, AKG supported stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos audio support
- Water and dust resistance (IP67)
- Dimensions: 159.9 × 75.1 × 8.4mm; Weight: 189g
- 5G SA / NSA (A52 5G), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC, MST
- 4500 mAh battery with 25W fast charging (15 watt adapter out of the box)