It is only a matter of time before the Samsung Galaxy A52 becomes official. The phone, which appeared on the official site a short time ago, is now out of the box.
Galaxy A51 became one of the best selling smartphones last year. As such, enthusiasts are curious about all the details of the Samsung Galaxy A52. At this point, the images leaked recently would satisfy most of our curiosity. The official introduction of the Galaxy A52 is a matter of time, and it has been unboxed. The IP67 mark on the box confirms that the phone will be water and dust resistant. With Galaxy A52 and Galaxy A72, Samsung will bring IP6X certification to mid-segment phones for the first time.
One of the first features of the Galaxy A52 will be its AMOLED display with high scanning speed. Among the incoming information that screens with a scanning speed of 90Hz in the 4G version of the phone and 120Hz in the 5G model will be used.
Looking at the contents of the phone box, it seems that the charger is in place. Besides, there will be an extra cover in the box. Of course, this situation will vary depending on the market. The Galaxy A52 is expected to be priced at € 429 in Europe.
Samsung Galaxy A52 Specs
- 6.5-inch FHD + (1080 × 2400 pixels) resolution Super AMOLED Infinity-O display, 120 Hz refresh rate
- 8nm octa-Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 570 CPU) Snapdragon 750G processor, Adreno 619 GPU
- 6 GB RAM / 128 GB internal storage, 8GB RAM / 256 GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 1 TB with micro SD card
- Samsung One UI 3 based on Android 11
- Support for dual sim cards
- 64MP rear camera, 12MP ultra wide angle camera, 5MP depth sensor, 5MP macro camera
- 32MP front camera
- Fingerprint scanner embedded in the screen
- Samsung Pay
- Water resistance (IP67)
- Dimensions: 159.9 × 75.1 × 8.4mm
- 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4,500 mAh battery with 25W fast adaptive fast charging