Samsung Galaxy A52 was the guest of DxOMark. The mid-segment smartphone with stereo speakers surprised us with its sound performance.
Galaxy A52 and Galaxy A72, Samsung’s new generation Galaxy A series phones, have some important features that we do not see in the middle segment, such as tereo speaker, IP67 certification and telephoto camera. Samsung Galaxy A52 5G was the guest of DxOMark site to showcase its audio capabilities.
Although the Galaxy A52 is in 19th place with 69 points, it is only 1 point behind the Galaxy S21 Ultra and shares the same score with the Galaxy S20 Ultra. In fact, the Galaxy A52 performs better than the Galaxy S21 Ultra in direct playback evaluation. It should be noted that the Galaxy A52 5G has the same speaker as the 4G version on sale.
Samsung Galaxy A52 specifications
- 6.5-inch FHD+ (1080 × 2400 pixels) Super AMOLED display with 90 Hz refresh rate, 800 nits brightness
- 8nm octa-core Snapdragon 720G processor, Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB RAM / 128GB internal storage, 8GB RAM / 256GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 11 based Samsung One UI 3.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD) card support
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 12MP ultra wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor and 5MP macro camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner embedded in the screen
- Samsung Pay payment method
- 3.5mm headphone jack, AKG supported stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos audio support
- Water and dust resistance (IP67)
- Dimensions: 159.9 × 75.1 × 8.4mm; Weight: 189g
- 5G SA / NSA (A52 5G), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz),
- Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC, MST
- 4500 mAh battery with 25W fast charging (15 watt adapter out of the box)