Samsung will soon add new models to its successful Galaxy A series smartphones. Samsung Galaxy A72 is one of them.
Two more models will be added to Samsung’s top smartphone lineup very soon. Leaks continue to come from the Samsung Galaxy A72 and Galaxy A52 front at full speed. This time, official images of the Galaxy A72, whose technical features have been largely clarified before, have been published.
The published images confirm some of the draft drawings that have appeared before. So let’s point out that there will be no surprises on the design side. In terms of technical features, there will be two important developments in the Galaxy A series. The first of these is that the screen refresh rates will increase. Another is, with the IP68 certification, the Galaxy A series will be resistant to both water and dust. In the rest of our news, you can take a look at the main features of Galaxy A72.
Samsung Galaxy A72 specifications
- 6.7 inch FHD + (1080 × 2400 pixels) Super AMOLED display, 90Hz
Exynos 980 and Snapdragon 750G processors (market dependent)
- 6 GB / 8GB RAM, 128 GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 1 TB with micro SD card
- Android 11, Samsung One UI 3
- Support for dual sim cards
- 64MP rear camera, 12 megapixel ultra wide angle camera, 5 megapixel depth sensor, 5 megapixel macro camera
- 32 megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint sensor embedded in the screen
- Samsung Pay
- IP68 certification
- Dimensions: 165 × 77.4 × 8.1mm
- 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500 mAh battery with 25W fast adaptive charging