The entry-level smartphone Samsung Galaxy F02s was announced. Let’s take a look at the details of what Samsung’s affordable phone offers.
After the Galaxy F12, this time the Samsung Galaxy F02s model was introduced. Samsung’s new entry-level phone stands out with its affordable price. Qualcomm’s octa-core Snapdragon 450 processor powers the phone, which has a 6.5-inch HD + resolution LCD screen.
One of the highlights of the phone, which is sold with two memory options, 3GB RAM / 32GB and 4GB RAM / 64GB, is the triple rear camera package. The main camera has a resolution of 13 megapixels, accompanied by 2 megapixel depth and 2 megapixel macro cameras. The front camera of the phone, which carries a 5,000 mAh battery with 15 watt fast charging support, has a resolution of 5 megapixels.
Samsung Galaxy F02s Specs
- 6.5-inch HD + (1560 × 720 pixels) resolution LCD Infinity-V display
- 1.8 GHz octa-core Snapdragon 450 processor, Adreno 506 GPU
- 3 GB RAM / 32 GB storage, 4 GB RAM / 64 GB storage, expandable up to 1 TB with micro SD card
- Samsung One UI 3.1 user interface based on Android 11
- Dual sim
- 13 MP rear camera with LED flash, 2 MP depth camera, 2 MP macro camera with f / 2.4 aperture
- 5MP front camera with f / 2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 5,000 mAh battery with 15W adaptive fast charging
Galaxy F02s is available in blue, white and black. The price of the phone, which will be on the shelves as of April 9, is 3GB RAM + 32GB $ 120, 4GB RAM + 64GB $ 135.